Monday, May 31, 2010

Life-Happiness!!!!!!

Phew!!!!!!!

Yeah thats exactly my expression when I think about my life!!!!!

I am amazed,thinking about what life can have to offer in one's journey through it.It really is filled with moments that are,gawd can't imagine so many exciting,shocking,happy and every single expressions that is there in a dictionary.

Just a few days ago I was so disturbed,sad and clueless about my life.Everything seemed empty and meaningless.Today i am so happy,its all changed.I am so so excited.Everything seems colorful with the turn of events in my LIFE!!!!!!

Its so easy for one to be happy and then again sad with the turn of events.I was always of an opinion that materialistic changes would not affect me.I was of an opinion that all that matters is happiness in its real sense.One should be happy with what ever they have.WoW!!!That sounds like a Cliche!!!!!But it really is not that way.I am so so human,Failure affects me,Success makes me happy.Gifts bring a smile on my face!!!!This is the reality.What was i thinking about myself all these days????

I am sure everybody feels the same way i did,Happy when something good happens and sad when things turn bad.

All the so called wise people say that happiness is relative!!!!They say as one grows older the meaning of happiness changes.

Today i realised and am of an opinion that its all with how much we let things affect us,good or bad.The truth is materialistic gains does make me happy but question lies in how much i let it get into my head!!!

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be".How true is that!!!!

"LIFE" I am sure is gonna throw much bigger challenges,excitements in the coming years.I am braced, I am prepared to face it,this time with a very clear thought that no matter what,I will embrace everything in a same manner.I should not let anything affect me too much.Need to get wiser!!Its high time i did:D:D:D:D....Yes today I make a promise to myself that I will always be happy and not let any of the negative things affect me too much..I am sure its a good start and hope to keep it this way all through my future LIFE!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Simply awesome! Beautifully written :) :) Am proud of u my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Article :) Life is all about 'Choice'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am so so human,Failure affects me,Success makes me happy.Gifts bring a smile on my face!!!!This is the reality"

    Very true words ... Goes wel wit most of us too ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :) finallllllllllllllllly :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. huuhhhhh wats the joy all bout.....
    even lemme knw on tht????

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sharu-Thanx :):):):)..Ur feedbk will make me improve:):):)

    @Sunil-Thanx to u:):):)...

    @Sundar-I am sure it does re.....

    @Sachin-I know finalllyyyy!!!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete